- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Edam cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 10-ounce packages ready-to-use spinach, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly butter 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat. Add spinach; sauté until wilted and juices evaporate, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer spinach to strainer; drain well.
- Arrange spinach over bottom of prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Broil spinach and cheese until cheese is golden on top, watching closely, about 2 minutes.