- 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
- Mix all ingredients except chicken in small bowl until well blended.
- Pour dressing over chicken; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain; discard dressing mixture.
- Place on greased grill over hot coals or on rack of broiler pan 5-7 inches from heat. Grill or broil 40-45 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Makes 6-8 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus marinating. Grilling or broiling time: 45 minutes