- A large drizzle of vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red curry paste. Cock Brand Thai Red Curry Paste was recommended by Katherine but I tried Thai Kitchen paste the first time
- 2 cans of organic coconut milk
- Fish sauce to taste (it cuts the heat so just add it to taste)
- Any vegetables or chicken you desire.
- thinly sliced mushrooms, carrots, bamboo shoots, green beans and snow peas are all recommended
- Basmati rice
- Start with heating the oil then adding the curry paste to combine. Add the coconut milk and stir for a bit. Let it heat up. Next add the fish sauce until it's a desirable heat. Then add any precooked chicken and vegetables.
- Serve over cooked basmati rice.
If you have any, serve up some spring rolls and raw vegetables on the side.