- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups slicked fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 3/4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine salt, pepper, and paprika in a small bowl; sprinkle over chicken
- Layer, chicken, mushrooms, green onions and bouillon in a slow cooker. Pour white wine and water over the top. Cover; cook on HIGH for 3 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours. Remove chicken and vegetables to platter; cover to keep warm.
- Combine evaporated milk and cornstarch in a small saucepan, stirring until smooth. Add 2 cups liquid from the slow cooker; bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Serve chicken over rice and top with sauce.
Makes 3 to 4 servings