- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 medium yellow squash
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp
- in a large sauce pan, saute onions in butter, add stock, squash, potatoes and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender. Cool and puree in blender. Return bisque to stove and add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil for 2 minutes, then serve.
- Add dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of dill weed for garnish, if desired.