- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp, cooled and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper, to taste
- shredded lettuce (to garnish) (optional)
- In medium bowl, with mixer, blend sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and green pepper, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Crumble bacon into small pieces and add to mixture.
- Add chopped tomato and stir well.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce just before serving, if desired.